- 100 g cream cheese, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder + extra, to serve
- 3 medium tortillas, whole-wheat
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, the honey, and the cinnamon with a spoon, until there is a uniform mixture.
- Place the tortillas onto your working surface.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture.
- Place one banana at the edge of each tortilla and roll it until the banana is completely wrapped.
- Heat the olive oil in a grill pan.
- Cook the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove the tortillas from the grill pan, cut into pieces, dust with icing sugar, cinnamon, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by